Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not-too-shabby November


My finally finished oh-so-crafty Thanksgiving Advent calendar: The idea is to write something you're grateful for in each day's pocket, and then do something to show your thankfulness. Examples: Nov. 17: Steve is grateful for zombie movies Maria lets him watch sometimes. Nov. 22: Steve is grateful for books Maria lets him read sometimes.

22nd Birthday (Steve made the cake, lemon with lemon frosting, and no, that is not too much lemon)

Snoqualmie Falls on the way to Thanksgiving dinner in Carnation. I think he was too hungry to really enjoy the moment.


On "The Shaky Bridge" during the post-meal/pre-pumpkin pie part of Thanksgiving

Post-pumpkin pie

7 comments:

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

holy crap- talk about a food baby

Sarah Haynie said...

Thanks for the post. I am sure we could all find something to put on our calendar every day. Fun idea! The pictures are so fun. I am so glad that I got to go to Carnation one time when I was in Seattle. Grandma Hall took me and it was so fun. Like stepping back in time. Love you both and glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving. LOL

Elise said...

I agree with Syd. Exactly how much did you eat Maria?

The Jones Family said...

Oh my gosh Maria- this is not fair that we talked about having kids at how many slumber parties we had???? and I don't get to see you pregnant! lol Come visit!

Mercedes Johnson said...

so exactly how many weeks are you maria, I'm losing count....

chaela said...

Maria don't listen to them you look beautiful and make sure you eat as much as you can. Babies are cute, food or not.

Heidi said...

Words cannot describe Aunt Heidi's side view when pregnant. Maria, you look great!