Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Northern Bi-Polar Express

It can be really hard to be two years old. It can be really hard to take Christmas pictures of a two year old. The process includes bribes, threats, whining, and partial nudity . Let's let the pictures illustrate:
 Thanks for finally smiling, but let's do a not so crazy smile.
 Ok, now that's being too silly. Fingers out.
 Creedo, I'm serious. Don't eat that! You won't get any treats after this if you keep doing that. 
 Are you ready to try a good smile?
  I'm sorry you're upset. Here's the candy, right here in my pocket. Give me a good smile and it's all yours.
There's my happy boy. Remember, lets keep our fingers out of our mouth though when we smile.

Whatev. Here's your candy.

1 comment:

Sarah Haynie said...

Great blog. He has so much personality. Miss you all so much.